Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Nathan Porter and Henry Mower Converted Elisha Cragun

Copies of pages from a Journal of Nathan T Porter, brother of two of my great great grandfathers: John President Porter and Lyman Wight Porter
Lyman Wight Porter


In his journal he spells Mower differently than the family spelled it.









t\
This Journal can be viewed on microfilm at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Church History Library/


Elisha Cragun lived in Indiana for most of his life.









I was able to view and copy to a thumb drive this information. It is on microfilm at the Salt Lake City Church History Library.

There is another of Nathans Journal, currently restricted and being reviewed for approval for me to read that I am told directly mentions Nathan and Henry Mower teaching Elisha and his family. Henry's daughter, Susanna, married Simeon Cragun Sr. Simeon is my great grandfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment