Monday, May 5, 2014

What Grabs You, Is Your Role?

It's all fun. There can be a great spirit in any part of this family history - genealogy hobby.

I previously suggested you take a tour through family tree. The reason for that is to get a sense of the big picture, which includes sources, relationships, family units, photos and stories (memories).

There are so many ways to be involved. A couple I recently met with have decided to mainly do indexing. They feel a responsibility to assist in this great work.

This is one option that has a fulfilling return.

I am working on a few dead ends in Cragun and Whitaker.

I spend some time with cousin lines I see need work through Puzilla.org. One line is of a Cragun who stayed in the midwest and many of his descendants were strong Baptists. I am feeling like fixing their line in family tree I am preparing it for a day that one of those descendants discover family tree.

There is so much to do and so many interesting options I suggest you first get a sense of your pedigree status. The best way to do that is start with your parents, then look at their parents, start working out, discover what is there, see what you can add, keep moving out until your heart catches a sense of your role. It's all good.


No comments:

Post a Comment