Thursday, August 14, 2014

Family Tree Feedback

A reminder that I spend a few hours a week in family tree support, answering questions from around the world, both from LDS members and non members.

In the early months of family tree it was discouraging as there were mostly rumblings and grumblings.

Not so today. More calls of just trying to do things right are coming in.

I took one today that was an example of what family tree is all about. The patron said, "Someone just placed the most awesome photo of my grandfather in family tree. How can I contact them to thank them and to connect with them?

The good news, a lesson for all, is that this contributor has their email information public. The default, for privacy law reasons, is private. It was a fun call for me to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment