Thursday, December 26, 2013

Watch This Amazing Video And Tell Me There is no God



"We occupy a very tiny place in the Heavens."

"These Galaxies are racing away from us faster than the speed of light"

Joseph Smith also translated the Book of Moses - not  a part of the Book of Mormon.

Note what Moses saw as you watch this video: " The words of God, which he aspake unto Moses at a time when Moses was caught up into an exceedingly high bmountain,
 And he asaw God bface to face, and he ctalked with him, and thedglory of God was upon Moses; therefore Moses could endure his presence.
 And God spake unto Moses, saying: Behold, I am the Lord GodaAlmighty, and bEndless is my cname; for I am without beginning of days or end of years; and is not this endless?
 And, behold, thou art my son; wherefore alook, and I will show thee the bworkmanship of mine chands; but not all, for my dworks are without eend, and also my fwords, for they never cease.
 Wherefore, no man can behold all my aworks, except he behold all my bglory; and no man can cbehold all my dglory, and afterwards remain in the flesh on the earth.
 And I have a work for thee, Moses, my son; and thou art in theasimilitude of mine bOnly cBegotten; and mine Only Begotten is and shall be the dSavior, for he is full of egrace and ftruth; but there is gno God beside me, and all things are present with me, for Ihknow them all.
 And now, behold, this one thing I show unto thee, Moses, my son, for thou art in the world, and now I show it unto thee.
 And it came to pass that Moses looked, and beheld the aworld upon which he was created; and Moses bbeheld the world and the ends thereof, and all the children of men which are, and which were created; of the same he greatly cmarveled and wondered.
 And the apresence of God withdrew from Moses, that his bglory was not upon Moses; and Moses was left unto himself. And as he was left unto himself, he cfell unto the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment