Thursday, December 26, 2013

Watch This Amazing Video And Tell Me There is no God



"We occupy a very tiny place in the Heavens."

"These Galaxies are racing away from us faster than the speed of light"

Joseph Smith also translated the Book of Moses - not  a part of the Book of Mormon.

Note what Moses saw as you watch this video: " 1 The words of God, which he aspake unto Moses at a time when Moses was caught up into an exceedingly high bmountain,
 2 And he asaw God bface to face, and he ctalked with him, and thedglory of God was upon Moses; therefore Moses could endure his presence.
 3 And God spake unto Moses, saying: Behold, I am the Lord GodaAlmighty, and bEndless is my cname; for I am without beginning of days or end of years; and is not this endless?
 4 And, behold, thou art my son; wherefore alook, and I will show thee the bworkmanship of mine chands; but not all, for my dworks are without eend, and also my fwords, for they never cease.
 5 Wherefore, no man can behold all my aworks, except he behold all my bglory; and no man can cbehold all my dglory, and afterwards remain in the flesh on the earth.
 6 And I have a work for thee, Moses, my son; and thou art in theasimilitude of mine bOnly cBegotten; and mine Only Begotten is and shall be the dSavior, for he is full of egrace and ftruth; but there is gno God beside me, and all things are present with me, for Ihknow them all.
 7 And now, behold, this one thing I show unto thee, Moses, my son, for thou art in the world, and now I show it unto thee.
 8 And it came to pass that Moses looked, and beheld the aworld upon which he was created; and Moses bbeheld the world and the ends thereof, and all the children of men which are, and which were created; of the same he greatly cmarveled and wondered.
 9 And the apresence of God withdrew from Moses, that his bglory was not upon Moses; and Moses was left unto himself. And as he was left unto himself, he cfell unto the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment