Saturday, June 9, 2012

Searching Ireland

Ireland
Ireland Trent Strohm
From Irish Genealogy News website: Irish genealogy research is famous for being difficult, if not impossible. This reputation isn't entirely deserved, although there can be some fundamental difficulties in discovering your Irish ancestry, particularly if you don't know where your ancestors lived. That's why I launched my website, Irish Genealogy Toolkit. It's a free online guide to Irish family history research, and it's designed to help you to find your heritage.



As both Kathleen and I seem to have Irish roots, and we are now moving to search there, I have added a section of links on Irish Research to the right sidebar of this blog.

Check back, as I find more I will update the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment