Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Grove Creek - Timpanogos Stakes Family History Fair Saturday March 22nd

ADDRESS CORRECTION: 1176N 730E Pleasant Grove

I  love learning more about genealogy and family history fairs, seminars, and conferences are my favorite way to learn. RootsTech and the Riverton 3rd Saturday Seminar are regular events for me.

This coming Saturday is a two Stake fair in Pleasant Grove.

I have been asked to give a presentation titled, "blogging is genealogy". I am on at 2PM. You might want to come to the rest of the fair. -:)

Saturday, the doors open at 8:15am for registration, and the fair starts with the keynote at 9:00.
The way the schedule runs, there will be a ten-minute break between classes.. The final presentations in each room goes from (3:00 – 4:00



No comments:

Post a Comment